Courses in Term 2: June 26 to August 4, 2017
November 30, 2016 for courses in Term 1, 2017
April 30, 2017 for courses in Term 2, 2017
To be eligible to enroll for these courses, students must have the following:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student in a university with credit transfer arrangements with HELP.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0/5.0
- In their 2nd or 3rd year (for students wishing to enroll for courses in Options 1 and 2).
- Check if there is an exchange agreement between your university and HELP University.
- Contact the officer in charge of the exchange programme at your university for further information about application procedures and admission requirements.
- Complete the Global Mobility application form. All fields must be completed and submitted together with the required documents. Only applications received on time with full required documentation will be considered for approval. All relevant documents must be certified as true copies by the authorized signatory in your institution.
- Upon receipt of the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) you must immediately apply for a single entry pass from the Malaysian Embassy/ Malaysian Representative Office in your country or in a neighbouring country as required below (http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/apply-for-visa). Once you have obtained the single entry pass, you may purchase your flight ticket and prepare to enter the exchange programme at HELP University.
- The acceptance and approval of the application into the selected courses is entirely at the discretion of the faculty of HELP University. If a course is not available for any reason, it will be replaced by one that approximates the original.
It is the requirement of the Malaysian Ministry of Education and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) that all students pursuing higher education in Malaysian institutions must meet the entry requirements of the relevant programmes. This requirement also covers exchange students who plan to study short term courses in the host institution.
All courses in HELP are conducted in English. It is a requirement that students who apply to study in HELP must have a suitable level of English proficiency. The general requirement for entry into a degree programme is IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550.
- Completed Global Mobility Application Form
- EIGHT (8) passport-size (3.5cm x 5cm) photographs with BLUE background
- TWO (2) sets of photocopy of passport in A4 size paper (all pages from front cover to back cover) with a minimum of ONE year validity left upon commencement of the exchange semester
- The transcripts and certificates of high school, college and university MUST be Certified True Copies, in English or English translation, and be submitted as additional documents for visa application purposes.
- Certified True Copy of evidence of English language proficiency (applicable to those studying at institutions where English is not the main medium of instruction)
- Course Registration Form
- A Pre-Arrival Health Examination Report must be submitted with your application for the Student Pass (Download Form)
- No-objection Certificate (sub-Saharan countries only)
- Non-refundable payments
i. RM2908/USD745 upon application via bank draft, money order or telegraphic transfer. The breakdown of payment is as follows based on the estimated exchange rate of RM3.40 to USD1:
a. Application fee RM1000/USD256
b. Education Malaysia Global Services Visa Processing Fee RM1113/USD285
c. Education Malaysia Global Services Medical Screening Fee RM265/USD68
d. Education Malaysia Global Services Medical Insurance RM 530*/USD136
ii. RM6520/USD1672 upon approval of visa and before arrival,via bank draft, money order or telegraphic transfer. The breakdown of payment is as follows based on the estimated exchange rate of RM3.90 to USD1:
a. Administration fee RM5000/USD1282
b. International Student Processing fee RM1520/USD390
All payments via bank draft, money order, telegraphic transfer should be issued in favour of “HELP University Sdn Bhd”.
Name of account : HELP University Sdn Bhd
Account no. : 359-010303-101
Bank name : HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
Bank address : Level 1, Annexe Menara Milenium, Jalan Damanlela, Pusat Bandar Damansara 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Swift code no. : HBMBMYKL
Bank draft : Attach the bank draft or money order with supporting documents to HELP University
Note: You may scan and email all documents & the bank transfer slip to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) but the physical hard copies of all the documents must be sent by courier/express post to Connie Lai and Fiona Woo of Customer Marketing Department, HELP University Sdn Bhd, No. 15, Jalan Semantan 1, Off Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
HELP Residences application form and payment of General Deposit RM3700/USD1089 for Standard (Twin-sharing).
Accommodation information: http://www.help.edu.my/living-lifestyle/campus-accommodation.html
Application & payment details: Download HELP Accommodation Form
Scan the bank transfer slip and the accommodation application form and email them to: email@example.com
Must read for Immigration Clearance & Pick Up
– International Student Services
– Pre-Departure Information
Credits will be award to students who have successfully completed the courses. As credit transfer policies vary among universities, you are advised to check with your home university if the credits you earn in the course that you enroll in at HELP can be transferred over to your home university. You will need to do this before you enroll for the course. Each of the courses offered are equivalent to 4 credit hours or 160 hours of study.
A bursary of up to RM 1500 is available for a very select number of qualified international students on the basis of financial need and other eligibility criteria. The purpose of this bursary is to allow deserving students the opportunity to gain from the experience of studying in Malaysia as well as to strengthen links between our university partners. Recipients of this bursary will be selected by a selection committee following a competitive application process.
Applicants need to attach with the Application Form the following documents:
- Bursary Application Form
- Documentary evidence of financial need.
- A TWO page Personal Mission Statement covering your academic achievements, extracurricular activities and leadership roles that you have been involved in in the last three years in the university and/or the community.
(HELP), BBS, MBA (CSU) Director of Student Mobility Group Director of Marketing and Business Development
Tel: 6017-306 6300 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BBus (La Trobe)
MEM (HELP) Deputy Director of Student Mobility Executive Personal Assistant to President
Tel: 6012-265 3328 email: email@example.com