Mass communication is the science of exchanging information. Media used to convey these messages include television, radio, print, internet & social media, and public speaking. The mass communication student specializes in one or more of these and becomes the voice of businesses and organizations. Students interested in mass communication need good oral and written language skills, fluency of ideas, creativity, and to be persuasive.
Majors in this field include:
- Digital Communications
- Media Arts
- Public Relations
And many more…
American University Partners who offer these majors:
- American University
- Creighton University
- Drake University
- Grand Valley State University
- State University of New York
- Towson University
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- University of Minnesota
- University of Missouri
- University of Wisconsin
And many more…
Canadian University Partners who offer these majors:
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Windsor
- University of Winnipeg
- January New student Orientation
Day, January 5th
- March New student Orientation
Day, March 23th
- May New student Orientation
Day, May 18th
- August New student Orientation
Day, August 24th
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- 5 SPM credits (including English) with a pass in
Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- 5 O-Level credits (including English)
- 5 Bs UEC (including English)
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools
HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away -no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University ADP.
Our exemptions will be evaluated individually.
For more information on entry requirements, program pathway, subjects listing and to get to know the faculty, please click on download brochure