Engineering is about planning and designing things. Engineers create the machines, structures, processes and systems that we encounter in our world. They work in research and development, manufacturing, construction, and industry. Engineering students need to be good with math and science. Abstract reasoning, problem solving and creativity are also desirable traits.
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- 5 SPM credits (including English) with a pass in
Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- 5 O-Level credits (including English)
- 5 Bs UEC (including English)
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools
HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away -no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University ADP.
Our exemptions will be evaluated individually.