Biosciences are majors concerned with the world of living things. Students learn to use physical and biological sciences to explore the nature of life. They may specialize in research centering on plants, animals or human organisms. This is a good fi eld for those interested in problem solving, deductive and inductive reasoning, investigative laboratory work and fieldwork.
Majors related to this field:
- Forensic Science
- Marine Biology
- Wildlife Management
And many others…
American University Partners who offer these majors:
- DePaul University
- Drexel University
- Michigan Technological University
- Montana State University
- State University of New York
- University of Central Arkansas
- University of Hawai’i
- University of Minnesota
- University of Missouri
- University of Nebraska
Canadian University Partners who offer these majors:
- Memorial University
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Windsor
- University of Winnipeg
And many others…
- January New student Orientation
Day, January 5th
- March New student Orientation
Day, March 23th
- May New student Orientation
Day, May 18th
- August New student Orientation
Day, August 24th
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- 5 SPM credits (including English) with a pass in
Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- 5 O-Level credits (including English)
- 5 Bs UEC (including English)
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools
HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away -no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University ADP.
Our exemptions will be evaluated individually.
For more information on entry requirements, program pathway, subjects listing and to get to know the faculty, please click on download brochure