It is a cross-discipline of Biology, Medicine and Engineering and it brings the precision of engineering into the intuitive and artistic world of medicine. Biomedical engineers have saved and improved lives of people through innovations that have helped solve problems such as the artificial heart, pacemakers, medical imaging (MRI, ultrasound, CT scans), lasers, prosthetic implants and life support systems. These are the results of a team effort by engineers and physicians.
If you have any of the following qualifications, you can register for our next intake. Forecast results are acceptable.
- 5 SPM credits (including English) with a pass in
Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah
- 5 O-Level credits (including English)
- 5 Bs UEC (including English)
- Equivalent qualification from other high schools
HELP’s ADP lets you start your degree right away -no need to take A-Levels or foundation.
* Note: If you are doing A-Levels, foundation or degree at any institution, you can still come to the HELP University ADP.
Our exemptions will be evaluated individually.
Class participation, quizzes, tests, assignments, projects & presentations
Final semester written examination