Former student of Chong Hwa Independent High School KL. Huay Yien was awarded the United Chinese School Committees’ Association of Malaysia Award and the Charles Sturt University Scholarship to study at HELP. She was also awarded CPA Australia Prize and MICPA Award during her studies at HELP. In 2004, she was awarded the University of Queensland full scholarship to pursue her final year in Australia and graduated with First Class Honours in Bachelor of Commerce. She was also awarded a University Medal for the Year 2007. In addition, she was one of the recipients of the HELP President’s Commendation in 2008. Huay Yien has completed ICAA programme and she is currently working as a Corporate Accountant at Anglo American Metallurgical Coal, Australia.
- Highly recognized by professional body like ACCA, ICAEW, CPA AUS.
- Experience faculty members with excellent track record – 76 scholarship recipients from University of Queensland (QS World Ranking 2016 45)
- Largest credit transfer provider of Australian Programs with over 5,000 students, including G8 Universities like ANU, Melbourne, UNSW, UQ, and Western Australia.
- Proven Performance –
- CIMB ASEAN Stock Challenge 2014 Champion
- Deloitte Risk Intelligence Challenge Trophy (RICT) Semi Finalist
- Maybank Go Ahead Challenge, 2014 First Runner-up
- HELP-QUT Case Competition 2014 Third prize winner
- Winner of ANZ Champion Team Award