KUOK FOUNDATION BERHAD invites applications for the above awards from Malaysian citizens applying for or currently pursuing full time undergraduate studies at the following institutions :-
- AIMST University, Kedah
- Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, Kuala Lumpur
- HELP University, Kuala Lumpur & Shah Alam
- International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur
- INTI International University, Laureate International Universities, Nilai
- Monash University Malaysia, Sunway Campus
- Multimedia University, Cyberjaya & Melaka Campus
- Nilai University, Nilai
- Sunway University, Bandar Sunway
- Taylor’s University, Subang Jaya
- UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Perak & Sg. Long Campus
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Semenyih
- First City University College, Petaling Jaya
- KDU University College, Petaling Jaya
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, Setapak
- INTI International College Subang, Subang Jaya
- Seri Stamford College, Kuala Lumpur
(1) Undergraduate courses undertaken and completed in Malaysia only
(including “3+0” foreign degree courses);
(2) Accreditation by MQA
(Course accreditation can be verified at MQR portal at the MQA website : www.mqa.gov.my);
(3) Priority given to science stream courses.
Type and Value of Award
Half-loan half-grants or loans ranging from RM10,000 to RM30,000 per annum depending on courses undertaken.
(1) Malaysian Citizenship;
(2) Genuine financial need and good academic results;
(3) Must possess relevant pre-university qualifications, eg. STPM or equivalent.
Application forms can be downloaded from www.kuokfoundation.com or obtained from :-
Undergraduate Awards (Private Universities / Colleges)
Letter Box No. 110, 16th
Floor UBN Tower
No. 10 Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Completed forms must reach the Foundation on or before 22 July 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- For further queries, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org