HELP University 1st Starlight Cinema
Here’s how you enter
- Create a 15-seconds Instagram video around the theme “What does convocation means to me?”
- Mention “HELP University” for 1 second in the video.
- Tag #HELPConvo14 for the video for identification.
- Create and # the video latest by 4th May 2014.
- The top 5 videos with most ‘like’ will be submitted for final judging.
- The winning video will get a cash prize of RM800; RM400 for first runner up and RM200 for second runner up.
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open to all. Submissions can be done on an individual basis or as a team but prizes remain the same.
- Employees of HELP or anyone else connected in any way with the contest shall not be permitted to enter the contest.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- Closing date for entry will be 4th of May 2014. After this date no further entries will be accepted.
- HELP will not assume responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Participants or participating teams will bear the production cost or any other cost that is involved in the production of the video.
- Participants can be present at the Convocation Ceremony on 27th April 2014 at the Shangri- La KL for the purpose of producing the entry videos. However, participants who are not invited to the Ceremony are not allowed to enter the convocation hall or interrupt the ceremony during the production of the video. Participants who are not invited to the Ceremony shall not partake in the food and beverage served at the event.
- Each participant or participating team may submit more than 1 video.
- HELP reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of HELP’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by HELP.
- No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The decision from the judging panel is final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The winners will be notified through Instagram and other online vehicles within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, HELP reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- HELP will notify the winners on the date and venue of prize collection.
- The judging panel decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this contest, participants are indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Malaysian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- HELP owns the rights to all the videos sent in for the competition.
- HELP can use the videos for promotional purposes without prior notice to the video creator.
- Each participant or participating team agree that the material (video/image) is to be shared (but not limited to) among HELP University’s website and social media channels.
- The winners or winning teams agree to the use of his/her name and image/video in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Malaysia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participants’ prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to HELP and not to any other party.