Equipping and empowering our clients in charting career success
To become the number one one-stop career centre in this region
The journey towards a successful career can be long and complicated. Many students find this a particularly challenging task. It is interesting to note that the word Career comes from the Latin word Carina or Careen , which when used as a verb means ‘to move at high speed’. On the other hand, the French word for career is carriere, which when used as a verb means ‘moving around a race course’.
Career can therefore mean ‘moving in circles at high speed’! Such a movement can be stressful, confusing and tiring. CAREERsense@HELP will help you navigate this journey of choices that confronts each person.
CAREERsense@HELP is the Career Guidance and Testing Centre at HELP University. HELP is an institution with a long history of providing quality education to thousands of students, not only from Malaysia, but also from other countries around the globe.
CAREERsense@HELP is part of the Faculty of Behavioral Science. Over the years, our team has travelled throughout Malaysia helping many students navigate through the barriers to a meaningful career choice. Our seminars, fairs, and testing and guidance services have helped many students on their way to career success.
Building upon this history of success, CAREERsense@HELP was established. The mission of this one-stop career guidance, testing and career development centre is to equip individuals and organisations with the relevant knowledge, attitude and skills needed for personal and career success.
CAREERsense@HELP provides the full range of career guidance services to meet the needs of clients such as:
- Individuals, such as school-leavers, seeking to pursue Higher Education but who are uncertain about what particular course to pursue.
- Students who desire to seek information about institutions for postgraduate or professional studies locally or abroad.
- Prospective graduates who require help with internship, work placement and employment opportunities.
- Individuals who desire to develop a range of employability and career development competencies such as resume writing and interviewing skills, as well as learning communication and skills for working in a team.
- Corporations, organisations and institutions that require consulting or research services.
Central to all our services is our Career Counseling specialisation. Our team of highly qualified and experienced counseling professionals will assist and guide you through your career decision making process. Our services include:
- Employment & Internship Support
- Career Guidance Testing & Assessment
- Resource Centre
- Personal Development & Employability
We are conveniently located in the Damansara Heights(Bukit Damansara) area, which is situated close to major commercial and residential areas such as Kuala Lumpur, Bangsar and Petaling Jaya. Our Address is:
Level 5, Wisma HELP, Lorong Dungun Kiri,
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 2711 2000