- The degree provides students with a comprehensive grounding in accounting and fi nance within a solid framework of social science.
- The programme conveys an international perspective and refl ects the efforts and contributions from academics and professionals in the UK and Asia-Pacific.
- The subject guides provided for students are compiled by academics and researchers who are reputable and globally known in the fi eld of professional accountancy and fi nancial markets.
- The degree allows students exemption of up to two full units including Principles of Accounting and one non-specified unit if they are qualified in accountancy.
- Students graduating from 2008 onwards and who have passed the Foundation and Further units required by this degree or the BSc Banking & Finance are allowed by the Association of Chartered Certifi ed Accountants (ACCA) to claim exemption from certain ACCA modules.
- The degree qualifies students to sit for the prestigious ICPAS Professional Examination organized by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS).
For more information on entry requirements, program pathway, subjects listing and to get to know the faculty, please click on download brochure
Introduction to Economics
Statistics 1 (half unit) &
Mathematics 1 (half unit)
Principles of Accounting
(One of the following electives)
Statistics 2 (half unit)
Mathematics 2 (half unit)
Business & Management
In a Global Context
Principles of Banking & Finance
Auditing & Assurance
(Two of the following electives)
Elements of Econometrics
Further Mathematics for Economists
Management Science Methods
Core Management Concepts
An Interdisciplinary Approach
FN3023* must be taken with or after FN3092
MT2076* may not be taken with ST104B & MT105B
Students with any of the following qualifications/certificates are eligible for admission to the UOL International Programmes:
- 2 STPM passes (excluding General Paper)
- 2 A-level passes
- ATAR score of 80 or above
- 6 CPU passes provided at least 70% is achieved in each of those subjects
- HELP Foundation in Arts (pass any 4 of the following subjects: Calculus, Accounting, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Finance, Economics Principles, Business Principles, Marketing Principles)
- HELP Foundation in Science
- University of London International Foundation Programme
- Foundation Programme from other institutions which is fully accredited by MQA
- HELP Diploma in Business
- Diploma from other institutions which is fully accredited by MQA
(a) 5 B’s inclusive of English & Maths plus 3 SPM credits (non overlapping)
inclusive of English and Maths OR
(b) 8 B’s (inclusive of English & Maths) without SPM plus IELTS 6.0 or above
Other qualifications/certificates to be considered:
(a) Achieved a minimum grade level of 70% in each of the 5 best subjects taken in the senior high examinations in the country of origin
(b) Attended at least 12 years of education in the country of origin and are 19 years in age or above at the time of enrolment with the University of London International Programmes
(c) Complete and pass 3 University of London-required subjects in HELP’s Foundation Programme: Advanced English, Calculus and Critical Thinking Skills
Every March, May & September